Art.6) The “U.N.C.A.L.” Union aims to:
a) defending the rights of self-employed drivers;
b) the partnership with the public authorities, in the elaboration of the Statute of the Freelance Driver, as well as of the normative acts that regulate the transport activity.
c) the provision of services related to road transport to the members of the Association;
d) the recommendation of the members, by the legislation in force and with the provisions of law no. 38/2003, updated, regarding the transport in the taxi and rental regime, to obtain professional certificates and transport licenses issued by the Romanian Road Authority.
e) representing the professional, economic and social interests of the members regarding the central and local public authorities;
f) the provision of public road transport services for persons and goods;
g) the declaration of the Association by the Romanian Government as being of public utility;
h) collaboration with other legal entities in the Barter system;
i) Co-opting as members of the U.N.C.A.L. of legal persons providing services related to road transport or services necessary for members of the U.N.C.A.L .;
j) the submission of diligences for raising the standard of living of self-employed drivers and for the services provided by the members of the U.N.C.A.L to the population to be quality services;
The ways and means of achieving the proposed objectives are:
1) the membership fees, but also the contribution in kind as well as other sources of income by the provisions of O.G. no. 26/2000, constitute sources of income for the achievement of the objectives and purposes of the Association;
2) the provision of road transport services of goods and persons to the population and the provision of road transport-related services to the members of the Association, by the provisions of the O.U.G. no. 109/2005 regarding road transports and of the Law no. 38/2003 regarding the transport in taxi regime and rental regime,
such as radiocommunication services, sale-purchase of radiocommunication equipment, taxi dispatcher (communication system between the Association and its members, fixed and mobile telephone stations for the community through collaboration with ROMTELECOM and mobile telephony companies), driving school for categories A, and B, C, D, E, TR, TB, TV, car service (car mechanics, car electrical, car tinsmithing, car painting, car wash, car vulcanization, intermediation sale-purchase of car and car parts), consulting and legal assistance (ensures the representation of members about all central and local public authorities, as well as to the bodies and services subordinated to them);
3) the issuance of the U.N.C.A.L. membership card, which will include the insignia of the association, the name, and surname of the member, the department, and the code; this can be used as a recommendation and proof of dispatching, provided by the legislation in the field, in the relationship with the public authorities;
4) the representation and recommendation of the members of the Association, by the provisions of art. 9 of the Romanian Constitution, O.G. no. 26/2000 regarding the associations and foundations approved by law no. 246/2005 and of the provisions of art. 54 of the law no. 38/2003 regarding the transport in the taxi regime and rental regime; In this sense, the association will take the necessary steps for its members, by representing and legal assistance before the following central and local Public Authorities, as well as before the bodies and services subordinated to them:
-Ministry of Transport, Construction, and Tourism;
-Romanian Road Authority;
-Ministry of Administration and Interior;
-Ministry of Justice;
-Ministry of Finance;
-Ministry of Communications and Information Technology;
- Office for Consumer Protection.
The objectives of the Association are the following:
co-opt as many members as possible, to represent them in the relationship with the central and local authorities;
creating programs in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior, for the protection of the driver, both on the Romanian territory and abroad;
training and education of the next generation of professional drivers;
providing the necessary non-profit services to self-employed drivers in carrying out the activity;
The association provides a team of lawyers through the legal department "Advocacy Group" for:
1-defense of the rights derived from the execution of the transport activities.
2) Submission of the diligences for the establishment of the PFA, having a Caen Code for carrying out transports.
3) Contesting the minutes concluded by the police agencies, for any type of normative act that regulates the traffic on public roads/transports.
4) Representation of insurance companies (to receive compensation).
4) - the right to all the services provided by the Association, under the conditions provided by the legislation in force;